This job opportunity is for an Aircraft Mechanic, position description D1366000, within the 108th MAI SQ of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
Its primary purpose is to inspect, repair, modify, and service aircraft systems, components, and assemblies, both on- and off-aircraft.
As an Aircraft Mechanic, WG-8852-10, you will:
- Perform inspections, functional checks, and preventive maintenance on aircraft
- Perform major adjustments and alignments of aircraft systems or components
- Remove and replace aircraft components
- Perform operator maintenance on aircraft installed auxiliary power units
- Launch and recover assigned and transient aircraft to include those on alert status
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595311000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.