This public notice uses the DHA for Advanced Degree or Bachelors Degree Candidates at Science and Technology Reinvention Labs to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will be involved with the integration of avionics support, spectrum and data packaging, weapons, or other platform performance characteristics into a larger framework in support of the NavMPS IPT and platform specific planning capabilities.
- You will interface directly with the entire development team, starting with the warfighter and including technical involvement throughout the MP product development cycle.
- You will apply analytical, problem solving, and communication skills in their daily interface with program/project managers, system developers, warfighters, and testers.
- You will work with a team to develop the next generation of MP systems for the Department of Navy.
- You will gain insight into the aircraft and mission, and apply that knowledge in the development, implementation, and integration of efficient warfighting requirements and features.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/595026500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.