About the Position: The incumbent serves on the staff of Public Health Command - Pacific (P) located on Joint Base Lewis McChord, WALearn more about this agency
- Consultant in the five environmental public health program areas, which may include such tasks as providing operational field guidance, data evaluation, problem assessment, technical information, and program guidance.
- Work with customers to initiate, develop, and deliver missions services to include developing cost estimates and statements of work.
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct special surveys, studies, inspections, and consultations in response to requests or to address environmental health problems and/or compliance issues.
- Conduct agency professional development training assists the engineering division chief in division administration and maintains in-house environmental laboratory capabilities.
- Provide on-site technical guidance and consultations to resolve potential and emerging environmental issues and further determines and coordinates the need for subject matter experts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594999300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.