This position is a Credentialing Specialist, Division of Clinical Services, located at the Red Lake Service Unit, Red Lake, MN. This position reports to the Clinical Director or designee.Learn more about this agency
This position is being re-advertised to solicit additional applications. Applicants who applied previously need not reapply unless submitting updated and/or missing information.
- Independently prepares and maintains Medical Staff credentialing and privileging files for review and presentation to medical staff, clinical director, and governing board.
- Provides completed, accurate information that allow appropriate decision-making to the satisfaction of the Clinical Director, Chief Executive Officer, Medical Staff and/or the Governing Body,
- Ensures integrity of all paper and/or electronic provider files in accordance with bylaws, policies and procedures. When applicable and in accordance with the centralized verification organization policy, notify all appropriate parties of any actions taken.
- Conducts all ongoing monitoring of national practitioner data banks, office of inspector general, and licensure. Continuously ensures medical center compliance wit a myriad of complex regulations; multiple agencies; accreditation standards and Medicare and Medicaid certification. Ensures survey readiness.
- Performs all centralized credentialing functions across the organization. This includes application verification, data entry, review, and organization of virtual committees within the MD Staff credentialing software package.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594901400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.