About the Position: The 99th Readiness Division, Area Maintenance Support Activity 120 in Wilkes-Barre, PA.Learn more about this agency
Description of the Working Environment: Work is performed in a maintenance shop setting
- Review work in progress and completion in order to maintain production reports and records.
- Determine equipment, supplies, and maintenance required for each task as to not delay work.
- Compile weekly/monthly work schedules based on deadlines and priorities of the shop.
- Monitor the progress of assignments in order for the shop to stay on schedule.
- Identify employee training needs within the shop in order to correct deficiencies in work.
- Analyze issues with the repair or maintenance of equipment in order to recommend solutions.
- Instruct in new procedures to keep employees abreast to current policies and methods.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 5%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594896000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.