This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Entry/Developmental Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure.
- Serves as a technical analyst and primary customer liaison with responsibility for resolving difficult customer problems involving integration or configuration issues of a wide variety of applications, and desktop configurations.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to include troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving customer application problems in response to reported or observed incidents and ensures critical business activities are carried out.
- Reviews, validates and standardizes problem resolutions for inclusion in the problem resolution database.
- Researches, evaluates and provides feedback on problematic trends and patterns in customer support requirements for new or modified systems and services based upon an analysis of business needs and practices.
- Applies information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of customer services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594866000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.