The primary purpose of this position is to function as the lead in the development and measurement of occupational competencies, research and other associated projects within the CDC workforce.Learn more about this agency
As a Personnel Psychologist, you will:
- Formulate, define and conduct research of considerable size and complexity addressing opportunities to enhance workforce performance.
- Make recommendations based on study outcomes.
- Develop skills-based competencies and associated assessment tools to identify competency gaps, training needs, and improvement to CDCs education programs.
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with leading experts, professors, instructors, and others in education and training institutions of higher learning.
- Participate and/or lead cross-cutting inter-and intra-agency projects.
- Manage one or more career development and/or educational programs within the Human Resources Office.
Occasional travel - 5% Domestic
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594804700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.