We encourage you to read the entire announcement before submitting application.Learn more about this agency
This assignment is located in the Regional Section of the International Affairs Branch within the Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
The selected candidate for this one-year assignment will serve as the International Affairs Regional Advisor in the Regional Section of the International Affairs Branch within the Stakeholder Engagement Division (SED), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). This opportunity provides the selectee with the opportunity to work across the spectrum of CISA's international efforts and is responsible for CISA cross-component coordination and engagement related to the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions. The selectee will be able to enhance his or her external experiences, international affairs understanding, communication, briefing and strategic thinking skills while carrying out critical work to advance CISA's priorities in international for a as envisioned under the newly released CISA Global Strategy.
Specific elements include:
- Support the development and implementation of international policies and initiatives in support of the CISA and DHS missions and international policy objectives.
- Identify CISA international engagement priorities and objectives related to the Asia-Pacific and Middle East regions.
- Organize and participate in multinational seminars, substantive exchanges, and training activities.
- Represent CISA in a variety of engagements; understand CISA priorities and communicate them effectively to stakeholders.
- Foster collaborative relationships across the interagency (including the Departments of State, Justice, Energy and others) that support CISA international priorities
- Prepare CISA officials, subcomponents, and senior officials for meetings with international partners.
- Develop memos, talking points, briefings and other correspondence for senior leadership
- Participates in, drafts readouts and tracks meetings, events, hearings and other engagements with business executives and government officials.
- Performs research and monitoring to obtain knowledge of relevant policy and international affairs issues, as well as economic/market developments to proactively identify emerging issues and support strategy development.
- Depending on COVID-19 travel restrictions, this assignment may require international travel to support mission objective and policy goals.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594735400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.