THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Supervisory Distribution Facilities Specialist, Position Description Number D0693000 and is part of the WY Training Center Command, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
Its purpose is to be responsible for all phases of logistical support to the MTA and to all authorized user organizations. Responsibilities include management of general supply, cantonment supply, property book control, ammunition, housing, medical, subsistence, POL management, supply administration, logistical support planning, Central Issue Facility (CIF), Self Service Supply
Center (SSSC), Central Stores Facility (CSF), transient food service facilities, and property disposal.
(1) Acts as technical advisor to the MTA Manager on logistical matters and problems.
(2) Responsible for the operation of general supply and warehousing activities to include; MTA property book management, housing and billeting, ammunition, POL, medical, cantonment, subsistence, special services and recreation.
(3) Responsible for fiscal management and budget of operational requirements.
(4) Responsible for the orderly issue and turn-in of cantonment area buildings, facilities, and equipment.
(5) Supervises directly or through subordinate supervisors, FTTD, permanent, temporary, and part-time personnel. Coordinates with Supply Officers and other authorized personnel from organizations utilizing the training site.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594680600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.