You will serve as a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (SYSADMIN) in the Engineering & Planning Division of NAVAL SHIP REPAIR FACILITY.Learn more about this agency
Referral Lists will be issued on an as needed basis as vacancies occur.
All eligibility, qualifications, and time-in-grade requirements must be met by the referral cut-off date.
- You will provide technical and engineering services in the performance, operation, maintenance, depot level repair and modernization, system testing and certification and fleet technical support of assigned systems
- You will resolve technical problems, usually consisting of multiple engineering disciplines
- You will provide on-site resolution and/or correction of production, performance, or quality deficiencies on assigned systems for ships
- You will provide authoritative technical assistance and training to ships force personnel on urgent mission degrading casualties Casualty Reports (CASREPS) or similar problems affecting the overall operability of systems and ships combat readiness
- You will identify, analyze, and document deficiencies necessary to develop comprehensive repair plans in support of depot level work packages and ships systems lifecycle programs
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594443200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.