This position will support the COVID-19 response efforts.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of this position is to provide community outreach health care services and community-based health promotion and disease prevention services. There are 7 positions with 7 possible duty stations; Richmond, VA, Charles City, VA, King William, VA, Suffolk, VA, Providence Forge, VA, Madison Hts, VA, St. Stephens Church, VA. Duty station will be negotiated upon selection.
- Responsible to provide home health visits to high risk elderly and adolescent clients.
- Provides personalized healthcare and health education under the coordination of site Nurse and/or Physician.
- Assists with delivery of supplies and medications.
- Provide education on blood pressure, glucose monitoring, parenting, substance use prevention, among other health topics.
- Provide medically related transportation for community members focusing on the elderly and adolescents that lack transportation.
- Must have unrestricted valid state issued drivers license (any state).
This position is being re-announced to solicit additional applications. Applicants who applied previously need not reapply unless submitting updated and/or missing information.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594364500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.