About the Position: Serves in an advanced trainee level capacity, performing duties characteristic of a Civil Engineer occupational series, accomplishing a variety of developmental duties in support of the overall work of the organization.Learn more about this agency
This position is being filled under the Direct Hire Authority for Post-Secondary Students and Recent Graduates.
- These Direct Hire Internship positions provide for development and training. Assignments become more responsible as incumbent increases knowledge and skills.
- Assignments are selected to broaden skills and provide practical experience for progressively more complex assignments.
- Receives formal and on-the-job instructions designed to familiarize incumbent with the functions and operations of the program area and work responsibility.
- Assists higher graded employees, individually or as a team member, by performing duties as they relate to the professional or administrative discipline.
- Assignments involve procedures and practices that generally are standard in nature with related precedents available.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594338200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.