NIH Recent Graduates perform duties in one of the Institutes or Centers in the National Institutes of Health (NIH). NIH Recent Graduates receive on-the-job training for one year and complete at least 40 hours of formal interactive training while in the program. Assignments are aimed at developing the employee's skills and knowledge to progressively perform more difficult duties.Learn more about this agency
- Handle the procurement of a variety of equipment and services including those of a highly technical and sophisticated nature.
- Negotiate awards, and administer small purchase orders that involve the use of instruments that are not firm-fixed price.
- Choose proper methods and procedures to be followed in purchasing a range of technical goods and services.
- Negotiate price with a sole source vendor, persuade reluctant vendors to bid, and collect data to determine price reasonableness for requirements not acquired previously or recently.
- Review detailed non-standardized statements of work for adequacy, develop technical ranking factors for award determinations, or negotiate terminations for convenience or default.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594188200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.