SummaryIf you have procurement experience and are looking for a rewarding and challenging position to learn and grow professionally, consider joining the National Institutes of Health!Learn more about this agency
- Performs general analyses of costs in contractor proposals.
- Negotiate and administer contracts.
- Establishes and maintains sources to allow the efficient acquisition of services and supplies.
- Participates in pre-award conference(s) with prospective contractor(s) to arrive at a clear understanding of what is required under proposed contracts.
- Research, interpret, and apply the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures governing NIH acquisitions.
- Conducts special reviews and performs analytical evaluations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594170800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.