There are many vacancies across the National Institutes of Health. Please see below for a list of Institutes/Centers that are participating in this recruitment to fill their vacancies:
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- NIH Office of Research Facilities
- Perform specialized contract award and administration work.
- Research, interpret, and apply the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures governing NIH acquisitions to plan, manage, and participate in various aspects of contracting.
- Evaluate bid responsiveness, contractor responsibility and performance.
- Apply knowledge of contract types, methods, and techniques.
- Apply knowledge of contract administration and termination techniques sufficient to administer and close out contracts.
- Coordinate and conduct negotiations on assigned programs.
- Apply critical thinking and judgment skills to various work assignments to identify and troubleshoot potential problems and to develop remedies and solutions.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594164900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.