About the Position: Administers written or computer based Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) Enlistment Test sessions at a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) or other remote testing sites to determine individual qualifications for military service enlistment. Administers written or computer based Student Test Sessions at high schools and other educational institutions and occasionally conducts related special tests.Learn more about this agency
- Conduct specified aptitude examination sessions ranging in size from 1 to 250 persons.
- Retrieve and return controlled test material from designated storage facilities, remote testing locations, or the shipping point and transfer material to and from the test site.
- Coordinate with MEPS personnel to facilitate advance coordination with school officials to assure facilities offer an adequate testing environment and allow for appropriate test room control and test security measures.
- Instruct applicants on testing procedures.
- Conduct quality control checks to ensure testing material is properly completed, and make corrections as needed.
- Ensure storage, use, and safeguarding of testing materials and equipment meets security guidelines outlined in applicable regulations.
- Start, observe, time, and end the test or test segment as directed and in accordance with common test administrative practices and applicable agency instructions and manuals.
- Distribute and collect test material, answer sheets and other paper and electronic forms.
76% or greater - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/594132200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.