This position is the Career Development and Training Officer assigned to the NTSB Training Center, Office of the Managing Director, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB). The Career Development and Training Officeris a recognized leader in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of professional development and training programs aimed at assessing and developing core skills required by NTSB staff members.Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE TELEWORK.
At the GS-14, typical duties may include:
- Develops or coordinates development of courses and other training modalities based on assessments of current staff needs and skills.
- Serves as the accreditation coordinator for assigned workforce development programs, ensuring the agency's instructional programs are in compliance with the policies, standards, and expectations of applicable accrediting bodies.
- Develops programs and techniques for implementing assessments and inventories of current staff skills, identifying areas requiring skills enhancements, and identifying emerging training needs.
- Develops policies, guidance, and standards for career development programs.
- Designs and implements communication strategies for the full range of career development programs to enhance participation; measures the effectiveness of communication strategies and incorporates new methods and technologies as needed and available.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593936700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.