About the Position: Employees occupying these positions will provide emergency support to disaster stricken areas throughout the US. Employee must pass a stringent medical screening and be prepared to live and work in extremely austere conditions. Work schedule will initially be arduous, with much overtime. Sleeping arrangements may be limited to using a sleeping bag or in the vehicle used to move from location to location. The duty station for pay purposes for these positions is Kennewick, WA.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as an agent of the commander of assigned organization on accounting, financial, and managerial issues.
- Perform quick response audits, audit readiness and sustainment, consulting and advisory services, risk management, liaison with external audit organizations, audit compliance and follow-up
- Implement new or changed regulations, procedures and analysis of automated systems.
- Prepare working papers and files accordance with Government Auditing Standards, Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Army (DA) policies.
- Prepare lead sheets to identify any potential weaknesses in internal controls for further study.
75% or less - Business Travel up to 75% of the time is required for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593924100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.