Organizational Location: This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), in Greenwood Village, Colorado, Las Vegas, Nevada, and San Francisco, California.Learn more about this agency
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
Salary: The salary range indicated in this announcement will be adjusted to include locality payment for selected duty location. General Schedule locality pay tables may be found under Salaries & Wages.
As an Supervisory Information Technology Specialist (Custspt), GS-14 performance level you will perform the following duties:
- Direct, coordinate and oversee the work of subordinate IT employees, which involves the planning and delivery of customer support services including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and providing customer assistance in response to customer requirements;
- Communicate a vision for a work unit translating organizational goals into objectives, plans, priorities and assignments and formulate both short-and long-term strategies consistent with organizational goals and internal/external factors;
- Manage the delivery of an IT product or service through subordinate personnel and effectively monitors the quality of this delivery to track progress and satisfaction of the customer;
- Provide oversight and management of financial and personnel resources to ensure the most effective and efficient use of the resources; and
- Monitor contractor performance on specific IT contracts, developing and utilizing performance measures to adequately assess government and contractor staff to ensure effective and efficient usage.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593902000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.