A successful candidate in this position will be responsible for conducting and coordinating program evaluation activities across Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), Office of Strategic Analysis (SA).Learn more about this agency
As a Management and Program Analyst (Program Evaluator), you will:
- Serve as a member of the strategic analysis program evaluation team and applies knowledge and experience to support on-going Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) evaluation studies as well as to develop, oversee, manage and conduct new evaluation studies.
- Provide evaluation specific technical assistance to EERE program offices conducting evaluations, including but not limited to assistance with study design, key research questions, relevant process and outcome and impact indicators and metrics, selection of performers, review and analysis of data, report writing and review.
- Synthesize evaluation results into written documents and/or oral presentations, using tailored communication and data visualization techniques.
- Identify and collect relevant data and develop appropriate evaluation methodologies that generate evidence to help inform EERE budgeting, planning, and program implementation decision making.
- Provide advice and recommendations to program audiences based on stakeholder needs and evaluation findings.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required to attend meetings, training and/or conferences.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593682500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.