This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the modified DoD Direct Hire Authority. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as an Electronic Warfare (EW) Sensor Engineer at NAVAIR Weapons Division, Point Mugu.
- You will be formulating approaches to solve technical issues with the EW systems and troubleshoot system behavior through examining recorded data.
- You will be responsible for the development of threat libraries for EW systems.
- You will perform threats analysis and mission requirements to design, program, and unit level test of the threat libraries.
- You will perform engineering functions such as developing operational systems concepts, performing system trade studies, originating design concepts or performing systems level test and integration test for highly complex systems.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593540300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.