Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
Note to applicants: Please include name and contact information for two (2) professional AND two (2) personal references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying.
This position is located at the Yokota Air Base Veterinary Treatment Facility in Japan.
- Receives payments for services rendered.
- Balances cash and checks daily and makes daily bank deposit.
- Monitors and replenishes inventory.
- Serves as reference point, providing expertise to developing employees in the front-office operations of a veterinary clinic.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593511300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.