This assignment has been amended. This assignment is open to all grade levels.Learn more about this agency
This assignment is with Department Homeland Security, Headquarters, Operation Vaccinate Our Workforce (O-VOW). The location of the assignment is RoR (Residence of Record). This is a full-time virtual assignment until the end of the detail.
- Supervise the coordination of financial support activities of Lines of Effort (LOEs) and other sections, and specifically working with CWMD leadership and financial staff.
- Coordinate the administrative support needs of LOEs and sections.
- Direct staff participation in meetings and validate accuracy of all reported products.
- Determine any gaps in the Lines of Effort (LOEs) financial or administrative requirements that are necessary to meet needs of the mission.
- Maintain communication with senior leadership on all financial and administrative requirements.
- Provide daily reporting of all resources and branch activities to senior leadership and stakeholders.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593480800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.