This position is located in the Office of Information and Technology Services (EXIT), U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). EXIT is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, coordinating, and controlling the Information Technology and Information Management Services programs. The Deputy CIO provides oversight in the development of agency-wide information technology plans and oversees the day-to-day execution to assure effective completion of office goals and commitments.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as the Deputy Assistant Executive Director for the Office of Information and Technology Services and Agency Deputy CIO. In this position, the incumbent exercises direct line supervision over the Division Directors and Program Managers within EXIT who are responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, coordinating, and controlling the Information Technology and Administrative support services programs. As the Supervisory IT Specialist in EXIT you will:
- Supervise Division Directors and Program Managers within the Office of Information Technology Services and administrative support staff.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of EXIT program operations in meeting established agency and organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide oversight in the development and execution of information technology plans including Information Resource Management related strategic plans, architectural plans, and security plans to insure that Federal requirements are met.
- Serve as the principal advisor to the Chief Information Officer on all substantive matters pertaining to the efficient management of information technology resources.
- Oversee the development and execution of management plans including annual budgets, operating plans, programs, and use of personnel resources.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593473400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.