This position is a Pharmacist located at the Cass Lake Service Unit, Cass Lake, MN; Red Lake Service Unit, Red Lake, MN; and White Earth Service Unit, Omega, MN, Division of Pharmacy. This position reports to the Chief Pharmacist.Learn more about this agency
This is an "Open Continuous Vacancy Announcement" and applications will be referred when vacancies occur
- Select, procure, prepare, and dispense medications as prescribed.
- Counsel patients on use, storage, cautions and side effects of medications dispensed.
- Review patient medical record for safety, appropriateness, and effectiveness of drug therapy.
- Properly store and protect drugs and Chemicals.
- Coordinate care with outside agencies; transferring prescriptions to outside pharmacies; process incoming prescription; and collaborate with professionals.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593272200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.