About the Position: You will serve as a project manager in the Regulatory Branch who coordinates the activities of subject matter specialists within and/or outside the USACE Seattle District to produce timely and quality products that further the objectives of the regulatory program.Learn more about this agency
- Manage a workload that includes holding pre-application consultations, evaluating activities proposed to occur in waters of the U.S., monitoring compliance, and investigating unauthorized activities.
- Review and process individual and general permits.
- Lead and participate in development of programmatic permitting tools.
- Develop procedures to implement directives from higher authority.
- Serve as the Seattle District representative on groups and task forces with missions of interest to the District and/or Regulatory Program.
- Complete assignments related to special regulatory initiatives directed toward application of the Regulatory Program.
Occasional travel - Temporary travel for duty is approximately 10%.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593221600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.