About the Position: Manage and implement energy programs to reduce the energy cost; and to support stewardship of resources, readiness, and sustainability. This position is located at the Directorate of Public Works (DPW), in Fort Sill, Oklahoma.Learn more about this agency
- Provide professional engineering services to other organizations on energy and water conservation matters.
- Provide technical review of energy related project proposals under consideration for award.
- Conduct inspections of facility or utility construction work performed by a contractor.
- Monitor status of projects to ensure deadlines are met and critical issues are resolved.
- Identify and seek funding sources and requirements necessary to support the organization's mission.
- Examine invoices to ensure all readings, quantities used, and cost amounts charged are accurate.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593184500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.