This position is located in the Domestic and International Security Office (DIS), within the Department of Administration and Finance (A&F), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC).Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS in pay, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band MC-5 which is generally equal to GS-9 in pay only.
You will provide support to MCC's International Security, Insider Threat, Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), Foreign Visitor Program and unofficial foreign travel program by:
- Researching, reviewing, and evaluating classified and sensitive information to determine the significance, and reviewing documents for proper classification markings.
- Providing oversight for the accountability and maintenance of classified materials in accordance with applicable directives, regulations, guidance, policies, and procedures.
- Analyzing, assessing, and fusing information from multiple sources, identifying and preparing briefs, reports and recommendations on events related to countries where MCC operates.
- Researching issues and questions related to security-related records and MCC's Foreign Visitor program and unofficial foreign travel program,
- Participating in security reviews and inspections and preparing reports of findings, researching security regulations, locating applicable guidance, and recommending actions.
- Maintaining, configuring and databases, updating records and hardcopy files, preparing and maintaining documents in either hard copy or computerized formats; entering data into systems,
- Preparing and editing memoranda informational notices, guidance, and briefing materials; and preparing and submitting reports.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593026600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.