Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to provide a student trainee who has been appointed to the Pathways Program with on-the-job training and guidance to further student technical development.
- Performs selected tasks and phases of routine studies and projects that require application of basic occupational field theory and principles.
- Participates with senior personnel in conducting non-routine projects.
- Provides assistance in planning, monitoring, and conducting special studies, projects, and initiatives.
- Maintains a clean work environment.
- Utilizes safety practices and procedures following established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe work environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592985100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.