Are you interested in a entry-level federal government job? Want to make an impact while enjoying flexible work schedules, fantastic benefits, and enriching career development opportunities? Join our team at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and find out why we’re one of the Best Places to Work in the federal government!
This Notice is to advise you that we will soon hire Building Management Specialist under our Pathways Recent Graduate Program.Learn more about this agency
There is no "Apply" button on this page because YOU MUST APPLY ONLINE VIA APPLICATION LINKS ON OUR STUDENTS AND RECENT GRADUATES website.
If you visit this website and there are no links to apply, then we are not yet accepting applications for this position. Please check the website regularly to ensure you do not miss this job opportunity.
This is to advise you thatwe will SOON be accepting applications for the following career track within Public Building Services (PBS). The landlord and real estate agent for the entire federal government. This organization has the following positions available:
- Building Management Specialist: assists the Building Manager who provides occupants of Federal Government buildings and privately leased space with safe, secure, clean, and sustainable facilities in which to conduct agency business, and may specialize in one or more program areas. Interacts with building tenants and client representatives on a recurring basis to assess their facility and facility related needs, and to assure that the procedures used to obtain services are responsive and customer friendly. Protects taxpayer investments in Federal facilities by facilitating the efforts of appropriate stakeholders to maximize building performance through industry best practices and life cycle operations and management.
GSA’s core mission is to help federal agencies buy smarter, reduce their real estate footprint, provide efficient, cost saving technology and create a better, faster federal government. We leverage the tremendous buying power of the federal government to acquire best value for taxpayers and our federal customers. Our jobs are as diverse as the services we provide, which makes us a great place to start, build, and expand your career!
We employ nearly 12,000 employees nationwide. Headquartered in Washington, DC, we have eleven regional offices located across the country; Atlanta, GA, Auburn, WA, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Fort Worth, TX, Kansas City, MO, Lakewood, CO, New York, NY, Philadelphia, PA, San Francisco, CA, and Washington, DC.
Who We Are Looking For:
Talented, motivated students who are looking to build their career at GSA, and who:
- Will graduate by June 30, 2021.
- Will be available to start work in August 2021.
- Have graduated within the past 2 years (or within 6 years for eligible veterans)
- Are U.S. Citizens (As a federal agency, all of our employees must be U.S. Citizens)
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592933200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.