This position is located in the Office of the Chief Executive Officer, Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC). The incumbent serves as a Program Manager with duties and responsibilities spanning policy, staff, and operating level responsibilities.Learn more about this agency
Although the position is advertised equivalent to GS-15 in pay, MCC uses a pay banded system to compensate employees. This position is pay band MC pay band 3A which is generally equal to GS-15.
DUTIES: The incumbent serves as staff consultant and principal advisor to the Chief Executive Officer and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, on MCC's EEO Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), and Diversity and Inclusion Programs. As the principal advisor, translates new laws, regulations, policies and directives into program goals, action plans, and services. As such, the incumbent:
- Provides leadership and direction in the formulation, execution and management of policies governing administration of MCC's Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity and Inclusion Programs.
- Provides oversight and guidance to EEO counselors in the conduct of official counseling activities, and when necessary, intercedes in bringing parties together for resolution. Negotiates for informal adjustments whenever possible.
- Oversees and prepares final agency decisions on complaints of discrimination including corrective measures and recommendations for appropriate disciplinary action.
- Works with stakeholders to improve opportunities for a more inclusive workforce related to race, ethnicity, disability, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Oversees and develops short medium and long range EEO/Diversity and Inclusion goals and objectives and strategic planning initiatives. Initiates action to develop instructions and policy statements and to disseminate new or changed requirements.
- Represents the Corporation in contacts with internal and external stakeholders. May serve on inter-agency councils, committees, and task forces.
- Receives, reviews, and responds to reporting directives regarding recurring and one-time reports from supervisor, EEOC, or compliance entities. Manages the development and administration of databases and reporting systems.
- Performs administrative and human resource management functions for staff as assigned; ensures a continuing affirmative application of MCC policies concerning equal opportunity.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592871600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.