About the Position:
Serves as the Division Information Technology Chief (DITC) and principal advisor with the responsibility for participating fully with the USACE Chief Information Officer (CIO)/ G-6 and Deputy CIO in planning, organizing, coordinating, and evaluating a full range of activities of the organization.
- Oversee procurement/contracting procedures and processes, directs and coordinates logistical operations of those investments.
- Exercise delegated authority to oversee the planning, direction, and timely execution of all development and fielding programs
- Represent the command at high level meetings to present the command?s position.
- Serve as the Commander?s G-6. Directs and manages all aspects of the IM/IT program for the MSC, having high level military and civilian leaders.
- Coordinate the Command?s IT cyber readiness posture which impacts a major metropolitan area, overseeing related cybersecurity/information assurance requirements, policy and strategy.
- Responsible for keeping the Commander informed of the state of IM/IT by leading the regional IT program to include inspection programs to ensure subordinate functions are being administered in an effective manner.
- Support command leadership to gather and shape IT requirements that are mission focused and enhance the productivity of the command.
- Develop supplemental technical and procedural documents, required for effective guidance and control of USACE information systems, networks, and programs supporting the command.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592825100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.