The first 50 qualified and eligible candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates will be referred based on hiring needs.Learn more about this agency
Serves as the Director for various Offices within the Account Management Office (AMO), Office of Information Technology, Department of Veterans Affairs and is fully engaged in all processes related to Account Management to include Corporate, Health and Benefits.
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles. OPM - Cyber Code 422 Data Analyst
For more information about these work roles, where they fit within the larger Cyber Workforce, and how they can support your unique career journey, please visit the Cyber Career Pathways tool on the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies website: https://niccs.us-cert.gov/workforce-development/cyber-career-pathways
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: May be available at supervisor's discretion.
Telework: May be available at supervisor's discretion.
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description Title/PD#: Supervisory It Specialist/ PD70653A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: Work is sedentary. Typically, the employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking, standing, bending, carrying of light items, or driving an automobile. No special physical demands are required to do the work. Travel is required.Major Duties:
- Designs and implements programs for analysis, statistical modeling and quality control using Statistical Analysis System (SAS) (and/or other statistical packages and programming tools).
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of program management concepts, principles, and practices and develops and communicates Corporate, Health, and Benefits planning and execution initiatives and related program goals, objective plans, and action plans that deliver objectives.
- Provides briefings to governance boards, committees, and senior level management on the statistical capabilities and validity of any existing or planning customer satisfaction metric deliverable.
- Utilizes technical documentation or resources to implement a new mathematical, data science, or computer science method.
- Approves multi-year and long-range work plans developed by subordinate organizational units and manages the overall work to enhance achievement of the goals and objectives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592821200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.