See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Performing work that involves ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems, networks and data through the planning, risk-based analysis, development, ...
- ... implementation, maintenance and enhancement of information cybersecurity programs, policies, procedures and tools.
- Responsible for developing policies and procedures for protecting information systems and networks.
- Reviewing and commenting on draft DoD and CINC technical policy, procedures and processes proposals involving cybersecurity.
- Authoring and developing associated implementing policies and procedures for the agency, and preparing and/or reviewing planning, program documents associated with implementation and review of such policies and procedures throughout DLA.
- Performing all required analysis to assigned policy and procedure implementation to achieve mission expectations, e.g., policies and procedures associated with securing DLA systems.
- Participating in conducting security and audit policy reviews to assure the continual effectiveness and adequacy of the safeguards to information systems, networks and websites.
- Providing expert cybersecurity technical advice, guidance, and controls recommendations to senior IT subject-matter experts, senior executives and managers on critical IT cybersecurity and audit readiness issues requiring new approaches, ...
- ... establishment of precedents, or the interpretation of controversial law, regulation, or past practice.
- Serving as the Audit Sustainment Security Management EOPR.
- Reviewing technical, especially platform and infrastructure, aspects of Automated Information Systems (AIS) undergoing risk management framework activities, recommending for or against authorization as appropriate.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592784700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.