See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Serves as a Communications Security (COMSEC) Responsible Officer CRO for the Enterprise Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security Service area, COMSEC Division.
- Responsible for secure Voice Responsible Officers (SVRO) and COMSEC equipment assigned throughout DLA.
- Develops/maintains local COMSEC Operating Instructions/Procedures following NSA, USAF and DLA COMSEC policies.
- Develops and maintains Emergency Action Plans ensuring COMSEC materials are protected during natural or other emergencies.
- Ensures training is conducted and properly documented, to include; Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) philosophies for black data operations, ...
- ... database management, system applications for secure key storage and operational use of encryption key fill devices.
- Analyzes requirements and oversees the conduct of COMSEC functions to minimize the threat of espionage, sabotage, and subversive operations against DLA wide activities and missions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592783000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.