A successful candidate in this position will...Learn more about this agency
Serve as an Energy Technical Program Specialist for the office and is responsible for a variety of highly complex energy efficiency and renewable energy projects/programs in an assigned area within the office.
As a Energy Technical Program Specialist , you will:
- Identify and manage the U.S. clean energy policies and tools to advance and or improve energy efficiency policies and programs.
- Attend pre-planning conferences to determine background, objectives, purpose and scope of projects/programs.
- Evaluate energy conservation program effectiveness and implementation.
- Provide the supervisor input to the preparation of the budget for assigned projects/programs.
- Prepare responses to Congressional and other executive correspondence.
- Coordinate and interacts with senior EE and DoE offices and other Federal agencies as well as with public and private interest groups.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592782300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.