The incumbent serves as a Management and Program Analyst in TM's Grants Division, responsible for performing a variety of complex assignments to enhance delivery of programmatic and management services, as well as coordinating unique/specialized program activities often having either Program-wide and/or cross-Division impact.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes and evaluates various administrative and programmatic processes using qualitative and/or quantitative methods.
- Identifies, assesses, analyzes, and improves Division administrative and program effectiveness, streamlines efficiencies and improves complex management process and work product.
- Investigates and recommends new or improved business and management practices for application to Agency programs or operations.
- Develops life cycle cost analyses of projects or performs cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected programs.
- Evaluates and advises on the Division methods and procedures for providing administrative support and program operations such as records communication, directives, forms and documentation.
- Provides guidance to public stakeholders and industry organizations to follow changes and issues affecting the division administrative and Program mission areas.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592776400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.