SummaryDO NOT APPLY ONLINE: Applications are not being accepted online. Interested Applicants must submit resumes/application packages to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a Public Advertisement for positions being filled under the Direct Hire Authority (DHA). Applications will NOT be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. This flyer will be used as positions become available.
- At the DB-2 level, the candidate will receive advanced on the job training and instruction. At the target level DB-4, responsibilities include:
- Develops proposals and test plans to solve complex engineering problems.
- Analyzes statistical or numerical data and prepares interim and final reports.
- Applies numerical modeling to basic research applications, such as computational fluid dynamics (CFD), computational structural mechanics (CSM), computational electromagnetics and acoustics (CEA), and/or computational chemistry and materials (CCM).
- Applies computer programming across several platforms and languages for developing optimized numerical codes.
- Designs and performs complex laboratory and field experiments as well as live technology demonstrations in both computationally simulated and real-world environments
- Transfers technology to the nation and warfighter by developing technical publications, guidance documents, and/or software and web applications.
- Works with organization leadership to coordinate Research and Development endeavors and effectively communicates with teams, sponsors, and stakeholders.
- Ability to direct and manage personnel is required.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592754700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.