The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for U.S. Citizens and Non-Citizens within the Local Commuting Area of Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This announcement is in conjunction with the Joint Base Lewis-McChord NAF Human Resources Office VIRTUAL Hiring Fair on Tuesday, February 23rd.
- Serves as a Child and Youth Program Assistant in a Child and Youth Services program and maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs for program participants based on the group and individual children and youth.
- Establishes a program environment that sustains participant interest and promotes positive interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
- Helps prepare, arrange, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules and provides program options for children with special requirements.
- Maintains program participation data and complete daily report.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. Some positions may require travel to on and off post locations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592721300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.