This position is located in the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information and Technology (OIT), Development and Operations (DevOps), Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), Enterprise Portfolio Management Division (EPMD). The EPMD is responsible for comprehensive portfolio management.Learn more about this agency
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles:
- 801 - IT Program Manager
The first 50 qualified and eligible candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates will be referred based on hiring needs.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not Available
Telework: May be available upon supervisory approval
Virtual: This is not a virtual position
Position Description Title/PD#: Supervisory IT Program Manager/PD18535A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily sedentary. There are no special physical demands for this position.
- Oversees development of program/project plans and acquisitions
- Provides feedback to VA leadership and stakeholders through appropriate reports, meetings, briefings, and information papers, both formally and informally.
- Oversees the selection and proper employment of tools and methods to track progress throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Evaluates the performance of direct subordinates and provides counseling, advice, and instruction concerning both technical and administrative matters.
- Performs needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592701200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.