About the Position: This position focuses on all aspects of public relations - internal and external communication, social media, media relations and community relations. Non-status candidates can also apply to external announcement MWGR219559183867D.Learn more about this agency
** Announcements MWGR219592278240 and MWGR219592278509D are also currently open for a position that focuses on managing ERDC's social media platforms and website; and creating communication products (graphics, video packages, photography, etc.).
- Plan, develop and implement public affairs and marketing strategies for the ERDC mission, programs and project activities.
- Serve as a spokesperson for the ERDC, speaking on behalf of the organization with the press, the public, and key stakeholders.
- Provide counsel to ERDC leadership and staff regarding public affairs matters and aid in their preparation for media and outreach engagements.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of all aspects of public affairs, including internal and external communication, social media, media relations and community relations.
- Research, plan, implement and evaluate communication programs related to specific ERDC programs and projects.
- Conceptualize, create, review and edit a variety of multimedia communication products such as news releases, videos, photographs, feature articles, briefings, exhibits, brochures, infographics and fact sheets.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592689000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.