About the Position: This position focuses on managing ERDC's social media platforms and website; and creating communication products (graphics, video packages, photography, etc.). Non-status candidates can also apply to external announcement MWGR219592278509D.Learn more about this agency
** Announcements MWGR219559183865 and MWGR219559183867D are also currently open for a position that focuses on all aspects of public relations - internal and external communication, social media, media relations and community relations.
- Serve as Digital Communication Manager for the ERDC Public Affairs Office
- Plan, develop and implement public affairs and marketing strategies for the ERDC mission, program and project activities
- Develop, write, review and edit a variety of multimedia communication products
- Develop and execute ERDC's social media strategy and portfolio
- Analyzes opportunities for new social media and web networks
- Oversee the content, design and management of the command's public website
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position up to 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592683800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.