This position is located with Service Delivery Management (SDM). SDM serves as the central point for the service request management process, and the central point of coordination for the triage, analysis and assignment of all project-related service requests.Learn more about this agency
The first 50 qualified and eligible candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates will be referred based on hiring needs.
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles.
OPM Cyber Code - 802 IT Project Manager
For more information about these work roles, where they fit within the larger Cyber Workforce, and how they can support your unique career journey, please visit the Cyber Career Pathways tool on the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies website: https://niccs.us-cert.gov/workforce-development/cyber-career-pathways
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not Available
Virtual: This is a virtual position
Position Description Title/PD#: IT Specialist (Systems Analysis)/ PD18072A and PD19105A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work is primarily sedentary, although some slight physical effort may be required.
This position involves a multi-grade career ladder. The major duties listed below represent the full performance level of GS-13. At the GS-12 grade level, you will perform assignments of a more limited scope and with less independence. You will progressively acquire the background necessary to perform at the full performance level of GS-13. Promotion is at the discretion of the supervisor and is contingent upon satisfactory performance, availability of higher level work, and availability of funds. Promotion is not guaranteed and no promise of promotion is implied.
- Gathering feedback on customer satisfaction and internal service performance to foster continuous improvement throughout the enterprise.
- Ensures contract resources are optimally managed to produce the best product on time and within budget.
- Prepares reports, maintains records, and provides information exchange opportunities with leadership.
- Maintaining effective interpersonal relationships by displaying tact, courtesy and a positive, helpful attitude when dealing with supervisors, peers, and subordinates both internal and external to organization.
- Serves as a point of contact to provide the necessary answers and questions from customers.
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 5% of the time
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592674500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.