You will serve as a Computer Assistant in the Information Technology Department, of EWTGLANT, Virginia Beach, VA.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the command?s primary interface to the NET (Navy Enterprise Tools) for the tracking of NMCI (Navy and Marine Corps Internet) users and inventory.
- You will coordinate with webmaster to remain current on the state of public, private and classified command web sites.
- You will manage and track requests for command.
- You will respond to customer needs across a variety of IT encounters, intervening to resolve issues and creating responses when required.
- You will assist with phones and other telecommunications services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to occasionally travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592665700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.