This position is in the Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It is being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) personnel system. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out and support the mission of the United States Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level 3 within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA-JFHQ.
- Insures that various IT systems meet operational requirements of the activity.
- Analyzes and maintains the security functions of IT Systems.
- Prepares life cycle maintenance documentation, reports, computer security operating procedures, and certification and accreditation plans.
- Diagnoses, analyzes and resolves IT systems, software and/or hardware problems.
- Develops, validates and coordinates IT operation and maintenance procedures and develops risk assessments of IT systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592660700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.