A successful candidate in this position will...Learn more about this agency
Perform research and analyze projects pertaining to and/or related to the energy conservation standards.
As a Operations Research Analyst, you will:
- Initiate, develop, design, perform and documents a broad range of analysis assignments involving current and projected studies and projects and brings the to meaningful conclusions.
- Documents study purposes, methods, assumptions and conclusion, and briefs study sponsors and high level officials on progress and conclusions of studies.
- Evaluates the impact of new technologies, systems, innovations and policies to generate ideas and recommend ways to enhance the effectiveness of operations research tools, techniques and scenarios used in current and future projects.
- Serves as a technical expert with respect to all phases of research and development project management.
- Writes and/or presents comprehensive technical reports based on research
- Prepares comprehensive reports of study results to include discussion of substantive research objectives, and disseminates them in a wide range of venues including publications, peer reviewed journals, summaries, manuscripts and special reports.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel is required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592640600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.