This position is located in the Office of Information Technology, Quality, Performance and Risk, Office of Quality Continuous Improvement and serves as a senior IT Specialist and Project Manager.Learn more about this agency
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles:
- NCWF 431 - Knowledge Manager
- NCWF 621 - Software Developer
- NCWF 802 - Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
For more information about these work roles, where they fit within the larger Cyber Workforce, and how they can support your unique career
journey, please visit the Cyber Career Pathways tool on the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies website (https://niccs.uscert.gov/workforce-development/cyber-career-pathways).
The first 50 qualified and eligible candidates who applied will be considered for referral to the selecting official. Additional candidates
will be referred based on hiring needs.
Work Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Is Available
Telework: May be available upon supervisory approval
Virtual: This is a virtual position.
Position Description Title/PD#: IT Specialist/PD70220A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Physical Requirements: The work is sedentary. No special physical demands are required to perform the work. Duties may
require lifting and carrying computer equipment such as monitors and printers.
- Manage projects in the areas of Knowledge Management (KM) and web management.
- Develop and implement policies, methods, techniques and practices for effective KM within Quality, Performance and Risk (QPR).
- Plan, direct, and coordinate resource requirements, organizational requirement and leadership requirements to successfully implement KM in QPR.
- Lead the evaluation of products through market surveys and other means in order to recommend the selection of the most appropriate and cost effectives solutions for KM systems.
- Translate KM ideas into workable project plans, work breakdown structures, schedules, tasks, milestones and lists of deliverables.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% of the time for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592613600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.