About the Position: Serving as a Geotechnical Engineer in any of the listed District offices of the South Pacific Division (SPD) supporting civil engineering projects.Learn more about this agency
This is a direct hire solicitation.
This is an open continuous announcement.
The first cut-off date is 03/08/2021.
Other certificates may be issued as needed.
Another certificate will be issued after the closing date of 9/30/2021.
- Develops or assists in the development of scopes of work and budget estimates.
- Performs and/or directs field investigations, field and laboratory testing programs and analysis of soils and foundations as they relate to projects.
- Conduct complex engineer analysis of seepage, slope stability, geology, foundation design.
- Conduct engineering and quality support to assigned projects for conformance with established criteria during construction.
- Actively manage geotechnical staff in support of projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. Business travel is approximately 10%.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592604800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.