This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Full Performance Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA ECO Accreditation Section.
- Manages RMF program or enclave accreditation.
- Maintains operational integration and continual vigilance against threats to global information technology IT network and data communications infrastructure ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Conducts risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs.
- Develops and implements programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains a comprehensive quality assurance program for diverse platforms that covers file backup and recovery, equipment maintenance, and quality control of systems processing and outputs.
- Develops systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592497000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.