The position(s) covered by this vacancy announcement is in the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition Workforce Personnel Demonstration Project (AcqDemo). For more information please see: AcqDemoLearn more about this agency
This position is part of the Missile Defense Agency. The incumbent will be responsible for serving as a senior test engineer or operations research analyst in support of a comprehensive Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) test program.
As an Interdisciplinary General Engineer/Operations Research Analyst at the NH-0801/1515-03 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Responsible for coordinating MDA Element review and response to external requests for information.
- Deploy and serve as site lead for distributed operational cyber tests, as required.
- Work with the DT Cyber Test Director and the DT Cyber Test Team to lead and assist in the coordination and execution of various lab and operational cyber test activities.
- Assist and lead the creation and review of complex Systems of System level cyber test plans.
- Lead and support internal MDA coordination with various MDA Elements and stakeholders to implement the Cybersecurity Test Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Work with the DTY Team to coordinate all external stakeholder Cyber test activities necessary to satisfy Congressional, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS), OUSD (A&S/R&E) and Service component cyber assessments.
- Oversee multiple Combatant Command (CCMD) cyber test and assessment activities, coordinate support to Element- and System-level testing requirements with OUSD (A&S/R&E), Operational Test Agency (OTA), CCMDs, and Programs.
- Develop senior-level correspondence on BMDS cyber test inquiries for GAO, Congress, Flag Officers and Senior Executives.
- Formulate and articulate cyber test policies, procedures, guidelines, alternatives, and recommendations related to the management of test programs
- Develop and coordinate cyber test execution architectures, resource requirements, and test support activities with participating elements, and other stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/592492400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.